Re: [at-l] loving the AT to death

Albert is in the Nantahallas, and is essentially a rock climb for 3/4 mile on
the South side. There is a blue blaze way around for bad weather. It is worth
the climb for the view and the Ranger Station on top. Where there are no
rocks, there are a few steps to help one up the way. I suspect that fractured
legs are popular there.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA