[at-l] Invitation: Hiking in the Whites

Date:  November 27, 28 (Friday & Saturday)
Place:  Route 302, Breton Woods in the Whites, (New
Hampshire) hiking in
from Zeeland Falls parking area, overnighting at Ethan Pond
Shelter on the Appalachian Trail.

Time:  We plan to be hiking by 11 a.m. from the parking lot,
traversing northerly from the Ethan Pond/Zeeland Trail
intersection to Ethan Pond Shelter (5.5 miles).  Total hike
from the parking lot, approximately 7.5 miles.  Friday
mileage:  7.5 miles

Saturday, we'll be hiking back to the intersection, ditching
our packs, heading up to Zeeland Falls for some sightseeing,
returning to the intersection, then heading back to our
vehicles.  Saturday mileage:  11 miles (half of it without a
pack).

Warm clothing is advisable, zero degree bag.

Email or call me if your interested in joining us.  So far 3
or us are attending, Karl Erpenbeck, Linda Small, Ern
Grover.

"Sweeter Rain" a.k.a. Ern Grover
ICQ: 922536 / AOL: MaineMan47
Website: http://www.cybertours.com/~ern/
Page me: http://www.cybertours.com/~ern/page.htm
Family Outdoors:  Read this list on the Web at
http://www.FindMail.com/list/sweeter-rain/  Subscription
details are available at this address.

Actual question from a courtroom lawyer....
"Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for
a pulse?"