Re: [at-l] Falling

Re: Falling & glasses

I too had trouble tripping. I had blended lenses and they helped, but I
had to hold my head down too much to see the ground in the distance part
of the lens. Now I have single prescription lenses that darken in
sunlight for hiking. At least I can see to walk but I can't read a map
without taking off my glasses.

Actually, getting custom made orthotics helped my walking more than
anything. Before I got them, I was continually turning my ankle. They
have really made my footing a lot more stable.

Stumblefoot