Re: [at-l] trip report--long--some NONSENSE-no FLAMES

Excellent post Sally.  You really had a wonderful time, in
spite of the rain.

I've a few old telephones I've been tempted to install at
shelters along the AT.  Now you've inspired me to do so.
Shelter Computer Mouse, now that's creativity.  Love it!

By the way, you're a very creative writer.  Ever thought of
putting some more of your posts together in a type of novel?

"Sweeter Rain" a.k.a. Ern Grover
ICQ: 922536 / AOL: MaineMan47
Website: http://www.cybertours.com/~ern/
Page me: http://www.cybertours.com/~ern/page.htm
Family Outdoors:  Read this list on the Web at
http://www.FindMail.com/list/sweeter-rain/  Subscription
details are available at this address.

Actual question from a courtroom lawyer....
"Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for
a pulse?"