[at-l] Short sighted? No....short legged!

In a message dated 11/20/98 5:09:27 PM MST, kahley7@ptd.net writes:

<< let's talk about the fact that if it takes you 3
 million
 steps to get to Maine, I know it'll take me 4!   >>

One time down south the water source was .3 miles from the shelter (not nearly
as far as from Vandeventer's half mile straight down, but far enough away).
The jokes in the register was that the water source was in Alabama. One person
actually wrote that it took them 380 steps to get to the water. So, naturally
several of us tried to check it out. There was a posting of 427 and one of 486
steps.

It took me 647 steps.

Second Chance