Re: [at-l] AT may be too tough says oldtimer ;o)

I have to agree with Kahley.  Some of the areas just don't make any sense.  I
followed some white blazes up and over rock outcroppings that had no view.
The only thing I could figure out was that who ever made the trail in that
area was a masochist.  I can understand  getting the trail away from the roads
and having it in areas where the washouts won't happen as readily, but
sometimes I think that the maintainers are just laughing at us fools trying to
have a good time.  In those places, I have to agree with Earl.  Maybe there is
no reason to have the trail that difficult just because.

Leapfrog