[at-l] ring toss cancelled...

Solar Bear has cancelled the ring toss (hope things work out with your
granny SB), but we can still get together.  SKYLINE will be in the area,
and i will be meeting him as he hikes into Port Clinton on saturday.  my
plans are to park at the railroad tracks in Port Clinton and hike south
until i run into SKYLINE, then turn around and hike out with him.  a 12
noon meeting time to start the southbound hike would be great.  this is
for the saturday after THANKGIVING.  we will also be hiking together on
Sunday, all northbound, with cars at both ends.  hope to see some of you
there...

pittsburgh