[at-l] Where has it gone....

Thinking about the relo question brought to mind something
I read recently about projects funded by the most recent
budget agreement.  Such as......

$12,600  to replace the waffle irons in the Congressional dining room.
$5,325,000 allocation to the National Institute of Health to study
alcohol consumption on college campuses.
$770,000 grant to the College of the Pacific to study the effects of
the1994 devaluation of the Mexican peso, and it's effect on the US ball
bearing industry.
$312,500 for a sculpture and memorial tablet of Princess Diana, to be
erected in Lake Ozark, Missouri.
$1,200,000 special allocation to the Dept. of Agriculture to commence a
feasibility study of commercial applications of peach seeds.
$240,000 grant for development of a two-headed Stethoscope.
$26,500 grant for improving the packaging of fly paper.
$112,350 for brass polish for Marine Corps band servicing the White
House.

Does anyone know the amount delegated to trails??????? k./\

and my apologies for neglecting to run my last post past Mrs.Grumby,
my spellchecker.    Quel embarassmente (which is probably mis-spelled
too)
Feelix once told me that he could tell from the get go if a post was
mine
from the atrocious spelling.  I am working on it...