[at-l] Meteors!!!!

 I lay with my eyes locked on the darkness, watching
the sparks of brightness,  flying through the void, seemingly,
directly at me. Dozens ...ney...thousands of stars, zooming
through the blackness like celestial fireflies in a summer's nite.
Of course, all that happened last nite as I was firmly ensconced
in my bed....staring at my screensaver.

In the woods, I saw only clouds....monday nite.clouds...tuesday morning
clouds...tuesday nite....clouds....wednesday mornings it was clear, so
naturally I didn't wake until it was so close to dawn that only a few
stationary stars glowed against the dawn.

Sorry Amy.     Maybe next year.<sigh>     k./\

Saving grace..at least I wasn't struck blind and left as easy pickings
for
giant, ambulatory, space zinnias.....<g>