Re: [at-l] Falling

99% of my falling comes from my propensity to daydream.  I enter another
world and just don't pay attention to all the rocks and roots in the
current world.  I've been known to walk head on into trees  (talk about an
"ouchie ouchie".

I actually got really into Mountain Biking as a cure to this daydreaming
problem.  It requires soooooo much focus -- on every single rock, root and
twig -- that I've gotten pretty good about focusing when I need to.  But
isn'tt hat the best thing about hiking -- you don't need to focus???

Poohbear :)