Re: [at-l] Falling

During my section hike I fell four times all Code 1. I am short and was
fit at the time. The first two falls were on flat level trail while
sightseeing and wearing running shoes instead of boots and turned my
ankle on a small rock or root and ended up feeling like an upsidedown
turtle. The next fall was with my shorts down rolling down the mtn. when
I got off balance. The last one was in a creek where I banged up my
elbow when I slipped on the rocks. I wasn't using a hiking stick during
any of these incidents but rarely hike without one now.
						Triathlon Grandma