Re: [at-l] posts

In a message dated 98-11-14 15:08:33 EST, TOKTAADN@aol.com writes:

<<
 >I have a few things to say about the lists.  Please don't construe my
comments
 >as being for or against either of them.  I belong to both lists and don't
 >expect that to change.

<SNIP>

>Trailplace represents
> the library, the ATML represents the classroom and the at-l represents the
>rest of the campus where students and teachers mingle informally.

Sorry, but due to high mail volumes from ATML, I just dropped out of school.
I unsubscribed from ATML because it was behaving more like AOL.  I was getting
tons of mail I didn't want, and I found myself deleting most of it.
No offense to Wing Foot, but that just wasn't what I was looking for, that's
what I want to get away from.

Russ

<SNIP>

 Happy trails,