[at-l] thruhiker tape--part deux

Seems some of you missed the original post in the recent fracas over lists
(nicely said, Alice), winter hiking, and other assorted goodies.  Here's
the poop again:

It's a tape of a talk show from my local NPR station featuring the thru
hiker Sensi (John Carlson).  It's about 50 min of chat and Q&A.

Rather than make a bunch of copies, I've formed sort of a "chain letter" of
folks sending to to each requestor in sucession.  (Tom McGinnis now refers
to it as a bump box)

I originally started with 5 people, Slymind being first.  If you want to be
on the chain,  you should send him <Slyinmd@aol.com> your surface mail
address (if you dare) so he can include it on the address list before he
sends it on to the next person.  I expect him to get  the tape by Thursday.
We're now up to about 6 or 7 people, so you can figure at least that many
weekds for it to make it's way to you.  Maybe some kind soul earlier on the
chain will make copies and split the list in half...?  I didn't really
expect this large a response, oh well.

It might be nice if when people recieve the bump box, that they let the
AT-L know, so as new people want it they know who to contact.  Might also
be nice to pass some goodies along too?

It's a nice tape, but not on the level of The Thru Hiker Papers, so keep
you expectations moderate...

Enjoy,

Cosmo

Cosmo Catalano