Re: [at-l] sick

DaRedhead had a hair raising saga of illness on the trail, and how she
endeavored to get control of her movements and a yellow blaze back to safety.
I've heard of similar tails <no pun intended> of mass produced catholes,
awaiting utilization.

This is an excellent idea to consider, and how would one plan for this. How
would others decide when evacuation was the best plan v. attempting to care in
a difficult location?

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA