[at-l] Solar Bear + posts

Ahh, just like college, I end up skipping class to hang out and "mingle"
<grin>....
On another note, I actually, finally made it out hiking  over the weekend. Some
how there just aren't enough weekends, and it's been a while since I was out
(like a month and a half), and I had to remind my backpacking muscles what it
was all about.
Also, hunting season around here starts today (large game gun season) and I
wanted to hike before the bullets start flying.
Headed out from Rt 55 north over the Nuclear Lake reroute, very nicely done but
I think I'd skip drinking the water... Hiked up to Wiley Shelter, all packed
for cold weather; it was 42 degrees when I went to sleep and 41 degrees in the
morning, so I can't complain. Also scored on 'Skeeterbaits Weather Magic',
report was for 20% chance of rain during the night and 50% for Sunday morning.
It started raining at midnight and stopped at about 5 am, breakfast under blue
skies and warm  weather hiking, is it really November?
So,  did anyone else make it this weekend?

Skeeter