Re: [at-l] 2nd Annual Pine Grove Furnace Ruck

>I'm not interested in discouraging you, but I wouldn't want
>anyone to show up with unrealistic expectations either.

Jim: Thanks for the information. Actually I'm on my way someplace else
that weekend and was looking to combine that previously planned trip
with the Ruck, if it will all work out schedule-wise.

Datto

PS: So the Stones won't be there...that *is* discouraging. Someone told
me Pennsylvania was a favorite hangout for the Stones.