[at-l] Princeton Tec Headlamp NON-FICTION

This bounced -- being resent.

Ahhh..this headlamp takes two AA batteries not one like I wrote before.

Since the batteries themselves weigh in at 1.5 oz total for 2 batteries,
the headlamp itself would have to be 3 oz to meet what REI says is the
weight of this headlamp.

I don't think so.

Datto