Re: [at-l] posts

To All,

	I seem to have missed something. I don't see what you mean Solar Bear?
I see two separate identity's AT-L and ATML. AT-L is the original and
basically uncensored as you stated. ATML is a spin off of AT-L for those
who want and agree with a certain amount of censorship. Plenty of great
people on both from my experience. All with at least one thing in
common, a love for the trial. I don't belong to both lists. I left ATML
very soon after it started. My reason was simple, I got more than I had
time to read from AT-l.
	While I am on the topic of list's. I would like to see posters of
fictional non AT related topics put a key word in the subject. Something
simple we all could agree on like FICTION. That way when I am very busy
my mailer can sort out all the non- AT stuff and save the AT stuff for
me to read.
	Yes there are many times when I enjoy the non AT chit chat and general
socializing. There are also times when I delete whole blocks of messages
cause Im swamped and the subjects are not too enticing.

Duuuhh I been thinking...

chase

--
Charles W. Davidson (WB4PAN)