[at-l] PA Day Hike and Ring Toss

FORWARDED MATERIAL...PGH is having e-woes.

Solar Bear posted:

>Well kiddies, mark your calendars for Saturday, November 28th for a
unique,
>must attend Trail event.  On that day, we will hike to Hawk Rock out of

>Duncannon where you will be able to witness me remove my wedding band
which
>has been in place for 23 and a half years and heave it as far as I can
in
>symbolic celebration of my upcoming return to single status.

okay, okay, i guess i am the "ring" leader for this "ring" toss ( as
Solar grabs for the brass "ring" that will "ring" in his future, and i
hope the cell phone doesn't "ring" as we play "ring" around the rosey
while we "wring" the sweat from our brows... )

Directions:  go to Duncannon PA and search for white blazes.  determine
which way is southbound and follow the blazes until they disappear into
the woods.  this is the meeting place ( if you see railroad tracks and a

big honking river, then you went northbound, turn around and go the
other
way )...

Time:  show up by 11am...

How to get to Duncannon:  look on a map...

if we are sharing this with our oppressed brethren on ATML, then please
someone cut and paste this to them, as i am not on that list ( hmmm,
wonder why that is )...

pittsburgh