[at-l] Sidebar Children on the Trail #1

Hi.....

A few days ago, SloToe and I responded off the list about my work (as a
neonatal ICU nurse) because his sons are glowing graduates of my peers' work.
One thing he mentioned was their success on the trail. I had also taken a
little one out backpacking, though just on an overnight.

We both have put thought into our responses and probably will agree to
disagree. What we did agree on, besides that we love backpacking, is to share
the last couple of postings with the list. Some of you may have the urge to
flame me or to flame him. As you can see by our postings....we definitely
disagree, but there are no flames.

Hope you find this and the next posting of some merit.

Second Chance