RE: [at-l] Re: Winter/Summer gear exchange

> Behalf Of Thomas McGinnis
>      Considering small packs (2800ci) and losing sleeping bags (for
>      fleecey/liner) for "hot" months, probably Harper's Ferry (June 15,
>      '00) to Massachusetts (July25ish, '00) roughly 500+ miles, but will
>      let comfort determine that one, too.

I recently purchased a Dana M80, and for a 2700ci pack, you can cram an
amazing amount of stuff in it.  Unfortunately, my winter gear, food and
water won't fit in it, so I returned it and purchased a Gregory Reality
(3850 ci).

Northern Mountain Supply has the Dana on sale for $159.00.  They are on the
web at www.northernmountain.com

-Nicole