RE: Re[2]: [at-l] breaking camp

> From: Thomas McGinnis [mailto:tmcginnis@ucclan.state.in.us]
> Aren't you speaking of what's also called "Brewer's Yeast"
> "Has a delightfully nutty flavor!" -- big in B6 and B12? We
> have it on popcorn, and all of us fight to wipe the bowl clean with wet
> fingers. Yuminiferous.

While what you're describing sounds like nutritional yeast (down to the
popcorn -- I put it on there too), it is most certainly not called brewer's
yeast.  Brewer's yeast looks like regular yeast that you put in bread
(little round things, light brown).  Nutritional yeast is in a flake form
and is kind of yellow.

-Nicole