RE: [at-l] Spackle?? -was: breaking camp-

>Scrapple and souse I've heard of, but neither my Penn's wood's
>born wife or mother (we don't live there we just marry ones
>from there) have heard of 'spackle'.  Perhaps reason
>waitpersons were vague......

Scrapple -- that's what I was thinking of. Been a long time.

Spackle is 40 weight Scrapple I think. If you want the lighter 20 weight
for wintertime, you need to ask behind the meat counter for Bondo.

Why is the thought of asking a confused Pennsylvania waitress for
Spackle cracking me up so much? Geez that was funny.

Datto