[at-l] AT Camera

I've been wanting to buy a new camera for hiking which is lightweight and
compact.  I'm considering the Vivitar Advanced Photo System camera, which
weighs in, according to the marketing hype, at 5.5 oz.  That would be cutting
camera weight almost in half for me over what I now carry.  Also according to
the advertising, you can switch from classic format, to high density, to
panoramic, all within the same roll of film.  You can store the date & a short
custom title, and although my old camera prints the date on the picture, I'm
still wondering whether certain pictures were in GA or NC, at which shelter
exactly was this taken, etc.  All this for around $100, plus you can send in
for a $20 rebate!  My question is:  does anyone have this camera?  If so, how
much does it REALLY weigh?  And most importantly, how much does it cost   to
get a roll of film developed?  Oh and BTW, the size of this little marvel is
2.4" high x 3.6" wide ' 1.2" deep.  If I buy one I may just have to go back
and start all over at Springer so I can take panoramic shots :-)

Gypsy