Re: [at-l] Thru Hikers Clinic

I attended a seminar on long distance hiking at the REI in PA and found it
usefull (Picked up a GREAT cook set idea that worked great on my hike). The
one I attended was given by two empoyees that thru hiked.

I would say go, but each seminar depends more on the presenter than
anything else.

Dan "High Tech" Kohn

P.S. Remember one thing if you go: What worked for them might not work for
you, take there suggestions and keep what YOU think will work for YOU!