Re: [at-l] Lightweight Parawing

> KC mentioned that Integral Designs will do custom work, so I sent them a
> note outlining my requirements.  The somewhat terse note I got back two
days
> later offered me a choice of a 5x8 or an 8x10 flat tarp.  Maybe all of
their
> employees aren't up to speed on this "custom" concept.

You will have to call them. That is what I did and they were very very
helpful. In fact, I ordered the 5X8, wasn't happy with it. Called them
asked for a 8X8, they said ok...In fact, I needed it before I could get the
other one sent back. They said sent it back regular mail and they would
make the custom one and send it out right away,,,so that I could use it for
my trip. I guess, you just need to make that phone call, they respond
better. Good luck. KC