Re: [at-l] Kahley trail name

>>>Now I simply slip the spoon through a loop on the back
>>>of my hat and I haven't lost or broken it for years!  k./\
>>Anybody else out there thinking of new trail names for
>>Kahley after this one?????
>How about "Place Setting".

Wow, I guess I didn't have my zither plugged in on that one. Let's try
it again.

     Kaht KapSpoon

You know...like the actress...only with an Ah...boy, tough crowd...

     LexAnn Loser

With a Batman theme. Zikes Batman! They're coming forward...

     Spoon Tang

Okay, okay, I know. I still like it anyhow. As a name too.
Badda Bing! Help me out here folks. Murray...(clunk clunk) is this on?

     Hatrak

Don't worry. I'm keeping my day job.

Datto