[at-l] Information on Internal Designs Tarp

Hi Folks,
I was interested in gathering information on Internal Designs Tarp. For
those who are interested below is information forwarded to me concerning tarp.
Have a good one.
John

We make a standard 5ft x 8ft Siltarp out of 1.1oz
parachute nylon impregnated with Silicon which weighs in at 7oz and costs
U.S. $50.00. We can make a double one 8ft x 10ft withc a joining seam for
U.S. $100.00 which will weight 14oz.

We don't use grommets, we use lightweight grossgrain nylon webbing loops on
the corners and every 2 feet around the edge of the tarp, plus a centre
patch & grossgrain loop on the middle.
We cannot seam tape the silicon fabric, but can supply a tube of McNett's
Silnet which is especially formulated for sealing silicon fabrics.
We currently have blue and green fabric available.
You can order by phone: 403-640-1445
                               or fax: 403-640-1444
or e-mail. We don't have a secure website so it is better to phone or fax
your credit card information.