Re: [at-l] Food Fight! Yea! Bridgeford!

     So Cool! I just bought (and consumed!) the Teriyaki AND the Hot/Spicy,
     and tastewise agree that both are recommendable (easily). However, the
     $1.89/oz I find too rich for more than a taste-test. I think if I try
     this in our dehydrator (which has waited for cooler weather to not
     heat up the house) we'll try to reach the lofty Bridgeford taste goal.
     It's yummy!

     <Datto wrote, in part,...>
I don't usually like beef jerky because of the acidic aftertaste but I
found some that I think is pretty good at Wal-mart.

Bridgeford Teriayki Jerky.

The barbeque was okay and the standard jerky was about as good as all of
the thousands of other brands I tried (not good). But the Bridgford
teriaki was pretty good.