Re: [at-l] breaking camp

A-HA!!!  But have you tried the new Oatmeal cups?????  Fantastic Foods sells
'em -- they're oatmeal in its very own paper cup.  Just add hot water, and
voila --  instant oatmeal with no mess.

Yeah, yeah, I know ... the paper is extra trash to fill our landfills ...
but it sure is nice to not have to clean up after oatmeal!!
(Oh no... have I started the Oatmeal thread again?????  I hope not ... after
all, I have moved on to the Gold Bond Medicated cream, now, you know!)

:) Pooh