Re: [at-l] Lightweight Parawing

Don't blame me <g>.blame Iggy, my former computer who decide to
commit sebuku (sp?) ritualized disembowelment.  Ahhh I still grieve for
the links I lost........
I have gone through every active link I have and I still can't find it.
The only hope now is that i can carve out some time to go through the
stack of catalogues.  But I'm afraid to even go there.  I know I'll see
something_I_just_have_to_buy.....sigh  k./\

And the first one that points out the irony
of me using (sp?) dies......<g>