Re: Re: [at-l] bakepacker

In a message dated 11/4/98 12:58:45 PM, pnyberg@pipeline.com wrote:

<<The Bakepacker comes with an instruction booklet

that has a few recipies in it, and there's a cookbook written especially for

it called "Bakepacker's Companion Cookbook".>>

Thanks for letting us know about this. I believe I'll get the cookbook. We
have both of the bakepackers--one for when it's just us two and the bigger one
for larger groups sharing gear or car camping.

BTW, if anyone around Damascus wants one, we bought the ultralight at the Mt
Rogers Outfitters.
Sally