Re: [at-l] Snowshoes

GO WITH TUBBS!!!!!

(They didn't pay me to say that ... that's my own personal view!)

Also -- if you have an EMS by you, you can rent them for $15 (I think) for
a weekend.  Then when you finally buy them, they let you apply all the
money you spent on renting toward the purchase price.  I did this last
winter and got to try out a couple of different brands/shapes/sizes.  When
I tried the Tubbs I fell in love and bought them.  NOTE:  EMS won't tell
you about this deal when you rent them -- you have to ask.

:) Pooh