[at-l] Esbit and Fuel Tabs

Hi Folks,
I contacted MPI Outdoors who distribute the Esbit stove and fuel tabs
yesterday. They will sell bulk loads to the general public.  Here are the
prices listed below.  As you can see one can realize a substantial savings
by ordering directly from them rather than Campmor.
Each box of a Esbit stove comes with 6 Esbit fuel tabs they package 12
boxes to a case for $54.40.  Individual cost is $4.55.  Campmor sells unit
for $9.99 plus shipping and handling.
Each box of Esbit fuel tabs includes 12 fuel tabs they package 12 boxes to
a case for $36.00.  Individual cost is $3.00.  Campmor sells unit for $5.99
plus shipping and handling.
MPI Outdoors prices include shipping and handling.
Anyone who is interested can mail check to:
MPI Outdoors
85 Flagship Drive
Suite D
North Andover, MA 01845
attention: Susan

Their phone number is: 978-685-2700

Susan said they mail out order the day order it is received.

Buying this way will save me over 50% what I had planned to spend for
thru-hike for fuel tabs.  That means more pizza, soda and ice cream to eat
in towns :)
Have a good one.
John