Re: Re: [at-l] dried eggs

In a message dated 11/3/98 3:40:35 PM, thornel@ibm.net wrote:

<<You want powdered eggs. Actually, you want them until you taste them. They
can be helpful as an ingredient, but avoid trying to make a meal of them.>>

Well, I knew "dried" eggs didn't sound quite right, but being in a hurry, I
rushed on. pfui!!  I've heard I don't want to actually eat them, but I need
them for an ingredient. I've used powdered eggs whites before, but thought I'd
go for the whole egg this time.

Unfortunately I live in an outfitter wasteland. No REI or other such. In the
closest big town <BG> we have Jumbo Sports, which tends toward team games. I
don't remember seeing just powdered eggs there, but I'll try again.

Thanks for the dire warning BTW! I'll not get silly and try them on their own.
Sally