Re: [at-l] Introduction

Thank-you!  Will check out the forum and wait, or try to, for the gear issue.
Haven't hiked much and the first time I tried, I used my camping gear.
Well let me tell you, it did not take me long to figure out that a nine pound
bag should stay within a mile of the car. So I did rent a mummybag or that's
what
they called it.  It was so small I might as well have wrapped myself in a
couple dozen ace bandages.  Now i know why they call them mummy bags.
I'd have to be dead to get in one again!! So I think I might have to make some
chnges in what's in my pack before I try this again ;> <wink>
As far as to what's in my head, a lot of room and a silly dream.    JP