[at-l] saddle sore cure!!!

Not that you all want to hear about my butt again, but I found a CURE better
than hot oatmeal for those mountain-biking saddle sores (which somebody
referred to as "hiker's revenge" on all "trail-tearing mountain bikers").

Somebody suggested that I try Gold Bond Medicated Powder.  Well, when I
bought it there was a free trial size of the cream.  Within 3 days, I was
cured.  Amazing stuff.

And now, we shall all lie this issue of Poohbear's butt and hot oatmeal to
rest.  :)
:) Pooh