[at-l] Other Earl Links + Survey for walkers

Hi -

There are some other links to stories about Earl on this What's New page:

http://www.fred.net/kathy/at/whatsnew.html

Also, someone recently sent me this message and URL for a health survey
for walkers (also bikers, runners)

"I am writing to request the posting of a link to the

Walkersı Health Survey (http://www.walkersurvey.org)

on your website or in your newsletter. The survey is part of the National
Walkers' Health Study, which was started in 1997 and currently includes
6,000 walkers and hikers. The study has been reported in over 200
magazines and newspapers nationwide, including Health, Walking magazine,
the LA Times, and the Washington Post.  Walking and hiking have received
strong endorsement by the Surgeon Generalıs Report on Physical Activity
and warrants further study. The study will be continuing through at least
2010."

--Kathy