[at-l] Hiker Trail Support

Sorry to do this, but I don't know any other way.  Back before ALDHA a man in
Virginia wrote and asked me to send a copy of my notes and handouts for my
"Earning Your Angel Wings" ALDHA presentation.  I have lost the e-mail & the
copy I printed out.  (Okay, so my computer is in the "junk room," and it is
chaotic.)

If the sender will contact me, I'll be glad to forward the materials.

Incidentally, at the presentation we did discuss some of those home/hiker
relationship issues that can plague a hike.  Even if it sounds lame, the idea
of a "support group" for the supporters isn't really such a bad idea.  Five
months gone is a long time. The PCT list was of great help to me when I was
worrying and mailing stuff to the west coast.  Another woman (supporting her
husband & daughter on the PCT) and I e-mailed and phoned each other regularly.
It was reassuring to talk to someone else who was alternatively happy,
lonesome, having a pity party, worried, and proud.

Joan
bluetrail@aol.com