[at-l] Links Needed

Back in March of this year I was at Trailfest, more specifically
at the Hot Springs campground, minding "my own business".
Unfortunately, Wingfoot somehow got pictures of me and "my own
business" (Felixs' favorite monkey), and so now I have to be the
Links Editor at Trailplace, or he'll post them on the opening
page of the website...

Well, not really, but I did volunteer to help and get things
organized so that the old boy could get on with his thru-hike for
2000. I also thought that this could be a great way to give back
to the hiking community that I have gotten so much from. The new,
upgraded Trailplace will be online in just a few days, and I've
been given the "go ahead" to start collecting and posting any and
all AT-related links (My job is to make sure that "Sam Spammer"
doesn't start putting up RV ads, and to try and keep a steady
stream of new URLs coming in...). I have a few up already, and
will be putting up many more in the near future. Feel free to
forward your favorites to me, OR you can put them up yourself.
The programming for the site is written in such a way that
*anyone* can put up their own links. It's simple and
self-explanatory, just click on the following URL:

http://trailplace.com/links/links_index.html

Thanks to anyone who takes part, by either method. I know this
may sound "hokey", but I hope we can put together a resource that
the entire community will find helpful...

Kurt
Links Editor - with help from everyone...
www.trailplace.com