Re: [at-l] RE feelix and the 2000 mi patch

In a message dated 10/17/98 7:54:57 PM EDT, kahley7@ptd.net writes:

<< Is anyone here close to Feelix?  Does anyone know_for_sure_ that the
 section Feelix missed was in Pa?  If so e-me.  If he has done everything

 south of PA.  I'd really like to know so I could get a patch for him
 once
 he has earned it!           >>

Felix should get his 2,000 miler patch like every other person who has hiked
the entire trail. He writes ATC and reports his complete hike of the AT. Then
and only then should he receive a 2,000 mile rocker. Only he knows how much of
the trail, he has hike.

Wildbill
GA to ME Apr-Oct, '89
GA to ME to GA 'Mar, 92-Apr, '93