Re: [at-l] semi-related question

The best treatment for saddles sores is time off the bike. Not the
answer you wanted to hear I'm sure. A slight adjustment in the seat
angle can be helpful. Good quality bike shorts are a definate plus.
Heat, pressure and perspiration are the main causes so getting out of
the saddle while riding helps and using a zinc ointment can help with
the perspiration problem.
		Triathlon grandma