Subject: [at-l] My Trail Name
Author:  Fourwh1021@aol.com at ima
Date:    10/14/98 9:16 PM

An accident occurred today - someone thought my screen name meant something
other than what it did.

He called me "Four Winds."

But I liked it - so I researched the name.  I liked it even more.

"Follow your own footsteps. Learn from the rivers, the trees and the rocks.
Honor yourself, and all of creation."

Four Winds
Ga > Me  00

p.s.