Re: [at-l] cell phones

We've all been down this road before, and I've nothing to
add to the discussion.  I would simply remind everyone it
boils down to "hiking your own hike".  What's in our
individual packs with regard to gear is no one else's
business.

Common courtesy requires that we endeavor to minimize the
friction between our individual preferences.

Ern Grover a.k.a. "Poor Writer"
Father & Son Clockworks NAWCC 82038
26 Webster St., Springvale, Maine 04083
ICQ: 922536 / AOL: MaineMan47 / 207-490-3500
Website: http://www.cybertours.com/~ern/

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test
a man's character, give him power."
                                       - Abraham Lincoln
(1809-1865)