Re: [at-l] Gathering

In a message dated 10/13/98 3:56:36 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
kahley7@ptd.net writes:

> I've been asking this question for half a year and it seems like people just
>  don't
>  like to talk about it.  So again, I didn't get the info I need.  It could
be
>  that this is
>  the one subject hikers won't talk about.  Privies, rashes, stink are ok to
>  discuss

Kahley is right.  This is a worthy discussion on the list.  I have been to 3
trail events this year, and when I ask the question about relationships and
the trail I get shrugged shoulders.  Why is this so scary to talk about?
lol.....I am hoping we don't start needing support groups for babes and hunks
who stay home.......

      choovers