Re: [at-l] The good stuff

In a message dated 10/12/98 10:20:19 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
kahley7@ptd.net writes:

> Choovers has plans for a new carreer..hiking from hiker bar to hiker
>  bar...

Well said Kahley....(for those that don't know that is Kahley as in
Calico......don't call her Kelly!)

So I have been to the Doyle twice, stopped at the Port Clinton Motel to spend
the night via a car, occasionally called at the Mudfort Pub in Harpers Ferry
when picking up lottery tickets,  had a biker chick chase me out of the
Dogpatch, discovered a new trail bar in New York,  had a beer in Bear Mtn
Lodge, spent some time in Quinceys and Dots, backpacked into a really neat bar
in Rutland Vermont, and had a few in Wintergreen Virginia.....does that count
as hiking from bar to bar? How about it section hikers?

       choovers