[at-l] Waterproof socks.

Having discovered the benefits of hiking in trail running shoes this summer,
I'm reluctant to go back to heavy boots as the weather gets colder.  But,
while I'm not troubled with having wet feet at 70 degrees, I'm not sure that
I'll be as happy as the temperature drops toward freezing.

I'm considering waterproof socks (Gore-tex or other) to help keep my feet
dry in cold & wet conditions.  Anybody have any experience with these they'd
care to share?

Thanks,
     Peter

    Visit me at: http://www.pipeline.com/~pnyberg