[at-l] Earl + the Gathering

Hey Bald Eagle!  Great to see you (and every one else)! Thanks for the update
on Earl, I was wondering where he'd be on the trail......
One of my favorite parts of the Gathering was the chance to talk to the
"old-timers", Gene Espy, Dick Hudson, and Chester (I can't spell it). Today we
have the atl list, but back in the old days of paper my inspiration was the
stories of the hikers in the Rodale Press set, and it's quite an expirience to
meet the heros  of  your youth....
Well, it's Tuesday morning Gathering jet-lag at work, time to go back to
pretending I'm awake....

Skeeter