[at-l] and now....a joke

KC hiked into town and stopped at  the Doyle for a drink.
Unfortunately, one of the locals always had a habit of picking
on hikers. When KC finished her drink, she found her pack had
been stolen.

She goes back into the bar, handily flips her gun into the air, catches
it
above her head without even looking and fires a shot into the ceiling.

"WHICH ONE OF YOU SIDEWINDERS STOLE MY PACK?"
she yelled with surprising forcefulness.

No one answered.

"ALRIGHT, I'M GONNA HAVE ANOTHER BEER, AND IF
MY PACK AIN'T BACK OUTSIDE BY THE TIME I FINNISH,
I'M GONNA DO WHAT I DID IN TEXAS! AND I DON'T LIKE
TO HAVE TO DO WHAT I DID IN TEXAS!"

Some of the locals shifted restlessly.

She had another beer, walked outside, and her pack is back!
She hoists it up and starts to hike out of town.

The bartender wanders out of the bar and asks, "Say hiker, before you
go... what happened in Texas?"

KC turned back and said, "I had to buy a new pack."