[at-l] Felix

Got a phone call from Felix this morning (Saturday).  He was calling
from Greymor Monastery where he spent last night in the pavilion. He
said that the wind was bringing the mist in all night and could I do
anything about the weather.  I suggested he talk to the monks up there
since they were in constant communication with the powers that be. He
sounded very up.  since I was out of town on business, I can't join him
this weekend, I am in my office right now.  The nasty weather of the past
few days is the only bad weather he has had and he hopes it is not a
harbinger of things to come.

When my wife, who answered the phone, heard that the person on the other
end was "Felix J. McGillicutty" she said it must be one of "those hikers".
It seems that she is paying more attention than I thought she was.

If Felix is at Greymor, then he will be at Bear Mtn today which is 2 days
ahead of the schedule that was posted last week.

Rich